I'M BACK!


Did ya miss me? Errr wait. DON'T ANSWER THAT! I suspect that not everyone was as patient as you were when I was on my bloggy break, but I promise to be the best Beauty Wonkette I can be as a way to say thank you if you stuck around and, yes, to rebuild a readership.

I was soooo naive to think I could continue to blog during an overseas posting. Duh. Not all countries have the kind of internet access that we have here. Duh duh.

Anyway....

I DO have lots of great stuff to tell you about; much of it learned abroad. So, my fellow Beauty Wonkettes, DO stay tuned.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make your own Color Depositing Conditioner with FANTASTIC results !

Recession Concession: DIY Olio Lusso

Does your foundation kind of roll off your face even when you use a primer? Beauty Wonkette SCREAMS : "get a Beauty Blender"