Monday, March 5, 2012

I'M BACK!


Did ya miss me? Errr wait. DON'T ANSWER THAT! I suspect that not everyone was as patient as you were when I was on my bloggy break, but I promise to be the best Beauty Wonkette I can be as a way to say thank you if you stuck around and, yes, to rebuild a readership.

I was soooo naive to think I could continue to blog during an overseas posting. Duh. Not all countries have the kind of internet access that we have here. Duh duh.

Anyway....

I DO have lots of great stuff to tell you about; much of it learned abroad. So, my fellow Beauty Wonkettes, DO stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEGENDARY! The best dupe for SkinMedica's recently discontinued TNS Advanced+ Serum

  Recently SkinMedica discontinued the TNS Essential Serum and their TNS Advanced+ Serum is seen as the upgraded version.  But Beauty Wonket...