tip toe.... or TOE TIP :D
Ack! Tip toe, toe tip WHATEVAH! Bottom line (no pun intended here), Beauty Wonkette's (aka LOVER OF STILETTOS)feet are under ALOT of pressure. Yours too? Then it's time to some sole-searching and give your treasured tootsies some much-needed TLC. After all, you can’t get very far without them. Choose a scrub that’s developed particularly for feet, with granules for physical exfoliation and alpha hydroxy acids to chemically peel away dead skin. Beauty Wonkette is currently obsessed with Creative Nail Design’s Earth Warming Scrub because it becomes a moisturizing oil post-rinse, leaving your feet ready for your next step. Here's what CND says about it:
WHAT IT IS:
Warming, raw-sugar A.H.A. foot scrub that exfoliates, polishes, smooths and refines.
WHAT IT DOES:
• Provides instant warmth when activated by water.
• Provides triple-action exfoliation:
– micro-abrasion with raw sugar.
– once dissolved, the citric acid can penetrate the skin.
– warming action opens pores allowing deeper penetration of A.H.A.’s.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
• Water-activated warming effect provides comfort and adds an element of surprise.
• Provides progressive smoothing and polishing to reveal silky, beautiful skin.
• Soothes the senses with aromatherapeutic ylang ylang, lavender and geranium.
P.S. If you are really in the mood to pamper yourself, Beauty Wonkette HIGHLY recommends CND's Spa Pedicure Earth Moisture Masque too!