Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eureka!!! I have found the ultimate lip plumper....

I am one happy little Beauty Wonkette today! I have found a few decent lip plumpers out there, but to be honest, I'm just not conscientous enough to keep reapplying stuff all day. So, when I read that taking a hyaluronic acid supplement (provided that it also contains BiocellII) would serve as a natural lip plumper, my first response was YAYYYYYY. My second was that this just had to be a load of bull uhhhhh, you know. It just sounded too good to be true. On top of that, Beauty Wonkette is not much of a pill popper. But, curiousity got the better of me. Off I went on my quest for the right supplement.

I found two that seemed to fit the bill. Collagen Type II by Vitamin Research Labs and Source Naturals Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid (which also contains Biocell II) . Collagen Type II is a smaller capsule; the Skin Eternal HA is a larger tablet. Since capsules tend to make me burp, I went with the Skin Eternal. I started out taking 2 in the am and 2 in the pm (when I remembered, which was probably about 60% of the time cause I'm a space cadet in the pm....). Three days later I was TOTALLY amazed to find that the stuff worked.

No, no it was NOT my imagination. Beauty Wonkette is a nerd as well as a wonkette. I took a lip print In order to measure to accurately gauge the effectiveness of these new little miracle pills and recorded that my top lip measured 5/16ths of an inch (sorry - I couldn't find my metric ruler!) and my bottom lip measured 7/16ths. Three days later, I made another lip print and got out the ruler. This time, my top lip was 8/16ths of an inch and my bottom lip was an astonishing 11/16ths!!

After taking the supplement for several weeks, I'm also happy to report that it also has had a simply fantastic effect on my skin! I am guilty of drinking alot of coffee and wine and not enough water. I don't think my skin is dehydrated, but I do worry about it. Since I've been taking the supplements, my skin looks downright plumped!

I'm telling ya' - YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THIS ! I got my original stash at Whole Foods, but they're way cheaper online, even with the added shipping charges. Now remember - not just any old hyaluronic acid supplement will work. It MUST also have the BiocellII.

blowing you PLUMP smoochies :D

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of that before. Thanks for the review!

    My absolute fave lip plumper is this one; http://www.salonhive.com/cushy-lips.html

    I love how it works so well while being so gentle to my lips.

    ReplyDelete

LEGENDARY! The best dupe for SkinMedica's recently discontinued TNS Advanced+ Serum

  Recently SkinMedica discontinued the TNS Essential Serum and their TNS Advanced+ Serum is seen as the upgraded version.  But Beauty Wonket...