Friday, February 6, 2009

Confessions of a shampoo snob....


Beauty Wonkette is a complete snob when it comes to haircare. The idea of using drugstore shampoo and conditioner on my lovely locks is just.... well, just forget it! It's not just snobbery though. My hair is long, I color it, and I use hot tools. I want to preserve my color, keep my hair healthy and bouncy and shiney and I don't like harsh detergents, etc. I've been using some great stuff that I buy online, and I have some other favorites as well, but they're costly. I don't care. It's worth it to keep my hair all pretty and stuff...

Unfortunately, I found myself out of town with no shampoo. (Yes, I forgot to pack it. I ALWAYS forget something...sigh) I had read good reviews about L'Oreal's new Everpure line, and they had it at the Target store that I went to to pick up all the other stuff I forgot.

This is GOOD stuff!

I don't think it will totally replace my usual shampoo and conditioner, but I like to switch around anyway. You will NOT find a better product, especially not at this price. Frankly, could spend a bundle and do alot worse. I was amazed that a sulfate free shampoo could produce such luxurious lather. I also knew by the way my hair felt wet that I was going to love this stuff.

So, if you're looking for a sulfate free alternative in your haircare, EverPure is a complete sulfate-free color care system that frees your hair from harsh sulfates, surfactants and salts that can strip and dull your hair. It goes beyond UV filters and conditioning ingredients to give color-treated hair the special care it needs. Plus, for all you vegans out there, it is 100% vegan. Three formulas are available, moisturizing, volume and smoothing. I used the moisturizing line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEGENDARY! The best dupe for SkinMedica's recently discontinued TNS Advanced+ Serum

  Recently SkinMedica discontinued the TNS Essential Serum and their TNS Advanced+ Serum is seen as the upgraded version.  But Beauty Wonket...