Hey all you NYC gals (and guys). Join Beauty Wonkette on a SoHo stroll....
Walk, shop and unwind all for a worthy cause? Beauty Wonkette is in! How about 'choo?
No arm-twisting needed to get Beauty Wonkette on board for the SoHo Stroll (June 11-13). With the purchase of a $20 bracelet, you'll get discounts at shops and restaurants around the neighborhood--all proceeds go to The Association of Community Employment Programs for the Homeless. There's a slew of participating businesses, but we're sold on these deals:
• Stop by Delicatessen this week between 11AM and 4PM and pick up your official bracelet along with a free Deli cocktail. Cheers! 54 Prince St., (212) 226-0211
• Coiff it up at Aveda where you can pre-book to receive 30% off any hair service. 456 W. Broadway, (212) 473-0280
• Visit the iconic tennis brand Tretorn and score 20% off all shoes and clothes. (We love their old-school classic kicks.) 150 Spring St., (646) 454-9680
• Pamper yourself with hand and arm massages and mini-facials at Molton Brown. On Saturday afternoon, the store will also be serving sparkling wine and light bites. 128 Spring St., (212) 965-1740
• Satisfy a sweet craving without sabotaging your diet. Try a bite-sized cupcake from Baked By Melissa. (Buy 6 and get one free--a different flavor for all your friends.) 529 Broadway, (212) 842-0220
• End your trek at the new YogaWorks Soho for a free pass to a yoga class, plus a raffle to win an annual membership and 20% off all yoga gear. 459 Broadway, (212) 965-0801